Transparency In Billing Practices
- Aetna Better Health
- Amerigroup (including Medicare product)
- Beech Street (formerly Medichoice Networks)
- Consumer Health Network
- Correctional Medical Serv. Inc.
- Coventry (formerly Comm. Care Network/First Health)
- Devon Health Services (formerly Americare)
- Fed Med Inc
- First Trenton Indemnity
- Horizon BCBS
- Horizon NJ Health
- Managed Care Inc.
- Multiplan Inc.
- NJ Manufacturers
- Oxford - Commercial products (not Medicare products)
- Preferred Providers of NJ (Qualcare PPO)
- Prime Health Services
- Qualcare Inc (HMO)
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- United Community Plan (formerly Americhoice)
- United Healthcare - Commercial products (not Medicare products)
It is also important that you call your insurance company prior to receiving hospital care. Each plan is different, and some provide different levels of coverage that could make a difference in your out-of-pocket costs. It is always best to contact your insurance company to get more information.
In addition, the physicians who provide care within our hospital might not participate in the same insurance networks as the hospital. You should check with the physician who is arranging your hospital care to see which insurance plans the physician participates in. You should also know that these physicians' charges are not included in what the facility charges. They will bill you separately.
University Hospital - Financial Counseling Department
Phone: (973) 972-8300